Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lightning Ponders Introductions

Chances are, if you are reading this, you know me.

Thus, what is the reason for making this? Alas. I find myself still typing. I've got an awesome song on (Orpheus by Ash) so it's kinda forcing me onwards. ON WARDS TO VICTORY AGAINST INTRODUCTIONS!

I'm a nineteen year old college studentstrying to find his way in the world. I'm about 6'1 ish and currenty 140 pounds. I've put on an amazing fiveish pounds sense college started. Just an ironing board with hair.

I've got a much larger and greater group of friends then I thought I could ever have, and I'm thankful for all my friends and my two "brothas from anotha motha". Course I'm always looking for more dudes/duddettes to hang out with.

Raised in a tiny town, I grew used to a tight nit communtiy, so Saint Mary's (my college, a tiny little private) was perfect for me. I'm aiming for a degree involving Psychology and Creative Writing, in some form. I want to someday write a novel(s), mostly science fiction. I'm currently sports editor of the Saint Mary's Collegian, and am very interested in a possible future in sports journalism. Especially in basketball, because even now that they suck tremedously, I still bleed purple and black for my Sacto Kings.

When I'm not working, I enjoy thinking about writing sci-fi stories, playing basketball, listening to music and playing video games.

Video Games I like: Fire Emblem, Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon, Tales of, ect.

Music I like: The Offspring, Reel Big Fish, The Hush Sound, Motion City Soundtrack, Goldfinger, Mae, Panic! at the Disco, The Descendents, , Three Days Grace, Sugarcult, Flogging Molly, Green Day, Maldriod.
Check out my last.FM page to see what I really like.
http://www.last.fm/user/Lightning5/

I guess thats about it. How ambigous can you get on something like this? You all already know me and know one who sees this won't have at least some premature knowledge of me.

Oh, and I give Reo credit (and blame) for getting me on a blog. I love her blog and in a shameful imitation I wish to do the same.

No comments: